This 1026 acre ranch was a part of larger ranchland holdings with a chain of deeded holdings as follows:
Prior to 1836 title rested in the Spanish crown, then the county of Bexar, State of Couhilla, Republic of Mexico with no recorded settlement.
1836: Land became part of San Patricio County, Republic of Texas.
1838 - 1844: John McMullen and James McGloin, Irish land settlement empresarios.
1845: Land became part of San Patricio County, State of Texas, United States of
1844 - 1856: John McMullen and James McGloin.
1856: Live Oak County created from lands of San Patricio and Nueces Counties.
1856 - 1871: James and Mary Ann (McGloin) Glover.
1871 - 1877: John and Drucella Ellis.
1877 - 1895: Thomas and Mary McNeil.
1895 - 1905: Albert Kennedy and John Wood.
1905 - 2000: Cyrus and Lizzie Lucas, Holmon and Claire (Lucas) Cartwright, Richard
and Gere Lucas, Richard Lucas Jr., David and Leslye (Lucas) Weaver.
2000 - : Richard and Patricia Phillips